Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 20.11.2005, 12:52 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default So, how well can the TI load C model patches and multis?!

Hi,

To those who have the TI and previously had the B or C:

1/ first of all, does the TI have a feature that lets you import patches of previous models like the C (how does that work)

2/ what about multis from the C

2/ and second, how well does the TI load those patches and multis of previous models, like do they sound exactly the same when imported in the the TI or somehow different (better/worse/etc..)?

Thanks for the info!
Old 20.11.2005, 03:10 PM
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to Khazul

Ive only tried loading a bunch of single patches that were posted on the Access web site for the B and C - all those I have tried seem to load just fine.

I never owned a C before, but have used one quite alot (a friend had one) and as far as I can tell, the patches seem to sound identical, but cant really be sure without comparing side by side. If there is a difference, I doubt anyone would notice and would be downto newer AD/DA components used in the TI - if so then I expect you would get more difference between sound interfaces in your computer than between C and TI with the same patch.
Old 20.11.2005, 10:19 PM
Veteran
Veteran

From a virus b I got all my singles into .mid banks. They all sound the same, just better analog outs.
I load up a Cubase song with a sys ex dump from my virus b in multi single mode and play the data track to the TI in Virus Control mode and it is 1:1 perfect. No trouble here.
Old 21.11.2005, 06:57 AM

same as grs, I was able to open some of my cubase songs that had a virus c sysex dump (for the sound) The virus c sound loaded up just fine in the TI and the song sounded great. (now if I can just figure out how to sysex a sound from my TI into cubase, life would be great!!)