Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 06.10.2005, 03:14 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Default sorry BEN CROSSLAND - just a few more questions.

well as pointed out a few times on this forum, that i have

LOGIC 5.5.1 .

TO BEN CROSSLAND, now that the TI is out, firstly which program are you using the most with the VIRUS TI.

i know you still use LOGIC 5.5.1 alot and is?? this currently the program you are using with the VIRUS TI.

i am wondering if when you said that the TI intergration works fully functional with LOGIC 5.5.1 was that while you were using the released beta operating system for the TI.

have the upgrades made any changes to the TI's apparent good relations
with LOGIC 5.5.1.
If everything is fine i will stick with the released BETA version

boy i hope you say that you are still using the LOGIC 5.5.1 mostly with the TI, and infact was the program you used while you were programming that synth.

I have already bought the TI (with confidence that the origianl form of TI intergration will be good enough with LOGIC 5.5.1) and it wil get to my place on about the 20th of October

Also you have started answering wuestions by other forum members - one natably a SONAR user.

If one brings up a LOGIC 5.5.1 question will we get some support and answers.

I just saw those big pictures of VIRUS ti keyboard AND BOY IT LOOKS A COMPLICATED SYNTH, for someone like me, so a computer editor is the only way to go for me.

by the way why people are probrably wondering why i am obsessed with LOGIC 5.5.1. well apart from being the best looking program ever - also so unobtrusiv.
WITH IT (5.5.1)on my PC i have not had one crash since i got it and that is a year and a bit now
Old 06.10.2005, 04:52 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

also with LOGIC 5.5.1,

how does the multi mode and sequencer mode work.

do they work well.
Old 06.10.2005, 06:34 PM
Veteran
Veteran

So far, it'll work just as well in Logic as anything else. The only thing you can't do is navigate the patches with the keys, because Logic doesn't offer that possibility to plugs like SX3 does.

I expect that most updates will work with Logic 5.5.1 as well - the only thing is that because Logic PC is unsupported, and will never be updated again, Access cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with all future updates of the VC.

ps there's only one 's' in Crosland
Old 07.10.2005, 04:12 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

so ben crosland,

which sequencer are you using with the VIRUS TI.
is it LOGIC AUDIO 5.5.1
while you are composing?