Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 05.01.2007, 07:17 PM
This forum member lives here

Default Worst computer crash ever

Well, maybe not the worst, but I lost one hour's work earlier.

Man.

But, just to be an annoying optimist (or is it the Kung Fu vid I got for xmas), some good came out of it. I walked to the shops and came back with more beer. No. No. I mean with a clear head. And still that Jesus hasn't found me, thank fuck. My cousin told me 22 years ago he was after my soul. Yikes.

Had 3 days without the kids here and I think I've written yet another mega smash hit. Laugh if you will, but I've been playing my old Yammy DD-55 and got some great results.
Old 06.01.2007, 01:58 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vantaa Man View Post
Well, maybe not the worst, but I lost one hour's work earlier.

Man.

But, just to be an annoying optimist (or is it the Kung Fu vid I got for xmas), some good came out of it. I walked to the shops and came back with more beer. No. No. I mean with a clear head. And still that Jesus hasn't found me, thank fuck. My cousin told me 22 years ago he was after my soul. Yikes.

Had 3 days without the kids here and I think I've written yet another mega smash hit. Laugh if you will, but I've been playing my old Yammy DD-55 and got some great results.
The more beer bit sounded good.

Three days without kids sounds like bliss. Mine are away for the afternoon but an afternoon is only enough time to start getting into something before you have to stop.
Old 06.01.2007, 02:28 AM

Man.

gasp.

How many times must a bloke listen to the same 16 bars before he decides the hihats are ok?
Old 06.01.2007, 03:24 AM

Default I have the solution!

Get a fuckin Mac you bum...

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 06.01.2007, 11:13 AM

Jase I would dearly love to own a Mac. They are super sexy and that but I just ain't got the dough to buy one nor the time to learn new software. I'm stuck with this pc lark for a while longer..

My first computer was actually a b/w Mac SE. It was great! Mr T's sequencer, I had. Then I did this university course and had to run floppies that were only windows.