Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 30.06.2004, 11:39 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default is it possible that my edit buffer may be jacked?

Hi,

so its impossible for me to audition sounds from the sequencer
(logic 5 / pc) to my edit buffer.

i select "force to edit buffer", I make the temp about 3-5bpm, i disable outgoing clock, ive tried system reset....

whenever i hit play on the sequencer of the .mid file.... i clearly receive sys ex messages because the virus is blinking "SE" but the display never shows the name of the patch in the edit buffer.....im not sure if anything is actually going to the edit buffer, or if it is, i can't see / hear it....

Is it possible that my edit buffer is messed up?

im desparate at this point. been going for a year without being able to organize my sounds....
Old 01.07.2004, 10:51 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: is it possible that my edit buffer may be jacked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubbed out
Hi,

so its impossible for me to audition sounds from the sequencer
(logic 5 / pc) to my edit buffer.

i select "force to edit buffer", I make the temp about 3-5bpm, i disable outgoing clock, ive tried system reset....

whenever i hit play on the sequencer of the .mid file.... i clearly receive sys ex messages because the virus is blinking "SE" but the display never shows the name of the patch in the edit buffer.....im not sure if anything is actually going to the edit buffer, or if it is, i can't see / hear it....

Is it possible that my edit buffer is messed up?

im desparate at this point. been going for a year without being able to organize my sounds....
no, you edit buffers are certainly fine as long as the rest of the RAM works. i can't look up right now if "force to edit buffer" does take the device ID into consideration but it might be worth a try to set it to OMNI

marc