Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 02.07.2004, 01:45 AM
New here
New here

Default Indigo 2 hard case????

Hello,

I just got an Indigo 2. I haven't been able to find a hard case for it. I would like to use it live, but I need a good case. Seems like all the cases I see for sale are for a larger keyboard. Does anybody know of an affordable hard case for the indigo 2?

Thanks
Old 03.07.2004, 04:48 AM
Pro
Pro

Default hard case

no luck ha?
Old 03.07.2004, 02:03 PM
New here
New here

Yea, I've looked at all the big mailorder places. no one has a case for a synth that small (at least I can't find any). I emailed Access and they don't have any recommendations. I've seen pictures of several bands using Indigos so I know there has to be cases. I know I could get a custom case made, but that would probably be really expensive. Maybe that's what all the bands that use them live do.
Old 16.07.2004, 03:46 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Yea, it's tough to find cases for this synth. Did you try http://anvildealer.com/

That would probably be expensive. I ordered a custom gig bag for my Indigo 2. I think it was from a place called gator cases but I'd have to find the info. It's a good case, nice padding and great for transporting the inst. It wasn't expensive either, around $55 including shipping. But this is a gig bag, not a hard case. Would be cool if Access made some. I'd definitely buy one.
Old 17.07.2004, 04:27 PM
New here
New here

Default Indigo 2 hardcase

Thanks for the reply. I have looked at a few of the custom hardcase makers and If I were a pro, it would be a fine option, but I'm not so it's hard to justify the cost. I will look at the Gator cases now. It sounds like your soft case provides sufficient protection and would be good for me (band practicing and occasional live). The price sounds great. Of course I'd be willing to pay more for a hard case, but Your suggestion sounds like the right price at the right time!

Thanks!