Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 11.03.2006, 05:07 PM
New here
New here

Default Virus TI - Control/Hold Pedal Inputs?

Hi

Does anyone know what the specs are for the Control/Hold Pedal Inputs on the Virus TI? Could not seem to find much in the manual about it. After looking at this forum it appears that the two quarter inch jack analogue inputs on the back of the Virus TI may be for connecting an analogue control voltage and a gate signal. I guess the Control input will respond to something like +4V to -4V and that the hold input responds to a TTL signal or a simple on/off switch. I beliveve for example a Korg Controller Pedal produces a CV something like this.

Does anyone know the pin out for these two inputs and what are the signal specifications for safely connecting an external control device, without causing damage to the Virus?

Sorry if this information has already been published however I could not find much on this subject.
Old 21.09.2013, 04:36 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Bumping this as it's just what I'm after. I've seen the Yamaha FC7 mentioned as a perfect fit, and I could just buy that, but I want to try other types of external control and I can't find the FC7 specs anywhere either.

Basically I want to know what voltage it (TI2 Polar) uses.