Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 29.05.2009, 04:21 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Default OS 3.0.3 (not public beta) now available!

Just read about this on Twitter. Apparently the main website hasn't even been updated yet, but the downloads are available.

http://www.virus.info/downloads.php4
Old 29.05.2009, 05:12 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Cool! Change log file doesn't say much though.
Old 29.05.2009, 05:37 PM
Am starting to like this forum

*installedsturbates*
Old 29.05.2009, 06:59 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Thanks for that. Added to Infekted front page.

Change log here: Change log.
Old 29.05.2009, 07:03 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Simonb

Installed ok on a MacPro 10.5.6 with Logic8.02 with 3.0.115 running on the TI desktop. Firmware upgrade went through fine and then restarted. Then kicked off logic and it started scanning the two new components - then unexpectedly OSX popped up the hold the power button down hard-reset message.

So I restarted, loaded up logic, started scanning the components again, and seemed to take about 30 secs with the virus flashing a few times - screen and LEDS. then it loaded up fine into Logic.

Is the Virus Control Centre new? Never noticed that before.

So far so good otherwise..
Old 29.05.2009, 09:33 PM
Pro
Pro

Is there any news or enlightenment regarding the VSTi side chaining support in Cubase...would really like to know as getting close to the edge of shelling out for another sequencer - money I would rather put towards some hardware
Thanks

My noodles, nothing spicy...
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Old 30.05.2009, 02:43 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Crash problem is even worse now with 3.0.3, went fine for about an hour, then it crashed once and kept crashing, over, and over, and over. Not even 30 seconds between crashes after the first one. Did a factory reset. Crash. Crash. Crash.

This is getting ridiculous to be honest.
Old 30.05.2009, 11:13 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Humm I waiting for the feedback of the Snow'users, I don't want to be again and again a bêta tester. That very boring that Access Music can't give a stable OS like 2.75 when they make a new OS, the other manufacturers of synthetizers do not have as many problems.

Isn't we already rather expensive pay these fabulous machines, why Access Music rotten to make a stable OS as of its out? I imagine the frustration of the users of the TI2 which paid their Virus expensive and cannot even install version 2.75.

They must wait more than 3 months to have finally something of functional. Because much of people buy today a Virus TI for precisely using the function "TI". Very little use it on "Hardware". In any case it's the report which I make.
PC2 - OS: Windows 7 x64
Host Sequencer: Cubase 5
----------------------------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/spacenat
Old 30.05.2009, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natspace View Post
Humm I waiting for the feedback of the Snow'users, I don't want to be again and again a bêta tester. That very boring that Access Music can't give a stable OS like 2.75 when they make a new OS, the other manufacturers of synthetizers do not have as many problems.

Isn't we already rather expensive pay these fabulous machines, why Access Music rotten to make a stable OS as of its out? I imagine the frustration of the users of the TI2 which paid their Virus expensive and cannot even install version 2.75.

They must wait more than 3 months to have finally something of functional. Because much of people buy today a Virus TI for precisely using the function "TI". Very little use it on "Hardware". In any case it's the report which I make.

another misery statement
Old 30.05.2009, 11:35 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natspace View Post
Humm I waiting for the feedback of the Snow'users, I don't want to be again and again a b?ta tester. That very boring that Access Music can't give a stable OS like 2.75 when they make a new OS, the other manufacturers of synthetizers do not have as many problems.

Cause TI OS 2.75 is all you deserve. Respect the fact that, they brought out OS 3.XX and allowed all TI users to upgrade and use it for free. Complete OS revisions are usually not free with other companies.
A stable OS lasts for years to come, so appreciate the fact that they undergo such intensive Beta testing.
No other company offers TI. So, quit whining.
________
TX650

Last edited by Splat! : 29.01.2011 at 10:51 AM.