Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Closed Thread

Old 21.10.2009, 02:04 PM
Banned
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedingear View Post
Do you even own a Virus? If so, and you are so disgruntled, why not just sell it? No one put a gun to your head to make you buy it, keep it, or use it.

"Plz do not dare to say you are able to hear the difference in somthing as sublte as filter quality.."

Filter quality is half the reason people fork out cash for high quality analog or VA synths.

And also, lets hear your recordings if suzzys sound like drinking bleach?

Maybe instead of fucking around with samplers you could go back to school and learn to spell?

Listen dickwad... You couldnt hear the difference or your recordings wouldnt sound like ass...

You dont even know what a filter does.. or how to listen to 1..

Unless your recording and mixing is absolutly mint (like mine) then its all just marketing hype..

I would absolutly like to play out some of my tracks... Any one want a beat battle.. ?

Dirty south/RnB/Hip hop..

Now back to point at hand.. jtivi.. made an intresting reply.. Not every one is as ignorant as the rest of you potato brains..

You got to consider what people are saying and they calculate it for yourself.. not quote bull shit you read in a magazine..

Those people that work for magazines are some of the worse music makers on the planet... they are sales men...

So dont quote them..

Ok ok...

I only respond to Jitivi becuase he was only one that made sensible answer...

So basically the argument is the usefulness of the Virus considering I have already proven its perfectly possible to do the same damage with pretty much any sampler..

Well the only real difference of the virus is the real time controllers.. tho a sampler can have them mapped via midi..

Yamaha even brought out a virtual analog/sampler with the A4000..

In a real world situation tho.. I am better then every one on these boards stuck together...

And it dont really matter what you use... coz im just gonna be better.. and i will remain better 2...
Old 21.10.2009, 09:38 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Well this is certainly the best piss-take for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Snowby View Post
Id def take an EPS16+ any day over a virus.
Mmm... go find an EPS16+ forum then!?

Thanks for coming.
Closed Thread