Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 14.03.2005, 06:03 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

I couldn't resist. I had to send another email directly to Access instead of hearing it through my distributor. Date of email Mar-14-2005.

Quote:
Hello Mark De Lorenzo,

Thank you for your mail. The TI Line is currently in beta test. Once the software tests will have been completed we will start shipping the entire range. We don't want to rush the products out for the sake of keeping our deadlines, which we hope is in the interest of our potential users. Of ourse
we're not talking about months, but a few more weeks.

Mark De Lorenzo <EnjoyRC@yahoo.com> wrote:
1) Will the TI Series still ship in March?
Old 14.03.2005, 08:13 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Hello Mark De Lorenzo,
We don't want to rush the products out for the sake of keeping our deadlines,
December 2004
Old 14.03.2005, 09:33 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Send a message via MSN to harrystainer

Quote:
We don't want to rush the products out
Say that again...be lucky to see one by December '05
Old 16.03.2005, 01:19 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via ICQ to Wandering Kid

the sad part of all this is that *you* people want it REALLY badly. hence why most of you havent pulled your preorders.

if you want to protest about these kinds of delays you would withdraw your preorder and get something else with the cash. because then its access who would lose out if alot of people did this and they would make god damn sure it wouldnt happen again if enough money was at stake. however, complaining about it on an internet message board accomplishes nothing. except maybe fulfill some cathartic rant. internet threats of 'im gonna take my services elsewhere! blah!' are impotent. nobody takes them seriously. until you are willing to back your claim and really do take your money elsewhere.

you either wait it out. or you dont. its a credit to access that they make their products desirable enough that they can fuck with their consumer base and still leave them wanting their stuff. but seriously people. if you are that annoyed about this situation and you really do not want this to become a standard marketing practice you wont give money to any company that pulls this kind of stuff.

unfortunately we come back around to that sick dillema you all find yourselves in - despite your disgruntlement you *WANT* it and nothing short of access technications raiding and pillaging your homes is gonna deter you from buying their latest and greatest. so pull your preorder. or sit back, relax, crack open a couple hundred beers and think about something else until it does get released. getting annoyed about it is just pointless.
Old 16.03.2005, 05:15 AM
Veteran
Veteran

All you guys are so entertaining
I read all your rants to pass the time....

... and wait for my TI.
Old 16.03.2005, 01:21 PM

well, I might be the only one but, f it, I cancelled my order.
Eventually might look back into the TI, or wait and see what the competition is going to pull out.
So, enjoy the TI, whenever it shows up.
Old 16.03.2005, 03:51 PM
Pro
Pro

I cancelled my order in Feb and got a Waldorf Q for ?500 which I'm really happy with. I still have some cash left over and my next purchase I reakon will be a Studio Electronics ATC-1. Waldorf for the cold digital and the ATC for the monophonic "trumpet trousers".
Old 16.03.2005, 08:08 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smag
I cancelled my order in Feb and got a Waldorf Q for ?500 which I'm really happy with. I still have some cash left over and my next purchase I reakon will be a Studio Electronics ATC-1. Waldorf for the cold digital and the ATC for the monophonic "trumpet trousers".
Was looking at the ATC awhile ago. nice monosynth. The filter representations are almost to the T also. Good stuff. Let me noiw how you dig it.
Old 31.03.2005, 05:54 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

I wonder if there is a way to word an email to Access that would help reveal their latest projected shipping date? Instead of getting generic canned responses.

ie... Earlier this month I asked a limited answer type question: "Will the TI series ship before March 31st or after?" I only gave them the option to say before or after.
Old 31.03.2005, 06:25 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Dude, its a complete waste of time. Its pretty obvious Access dont have a fucking clue themselves, and they have already missed several dates by a LONG margin.....total waste of time, forget about it and just wait like the rest of us.

ten