Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 01.01.2013, 11:12 PM
Pro
Pro

As Andrew said, win7 + cubase 6.0 for me is rock solid. Might occasionally get arp sync/clock issues, they tend to be on projects where I am pushing my rig hard (100+ channels with multiple omnisphere instances, plugs on every strip etc). I'm still on 4.5 though and a little nervous to make the switch since I use my TI live but in standalone for my Lilt gigs.

Gotta say, theres nothing more satisfying then hearing your TI at full ball do a rate reduction sweep and hearing the entire PA rumble and groan. And big waves of applause afterwards

feedingear (experimental, video and film game scoring, dance, artist interviews) www.soundcloud.com/feedingear

Soundfield Studio (recording, mixing, mastering)
http://www.soundfieldstudio.com/

Old 02.01.2013, 12:55 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedingear View Post

Gotta say, theres nothing more satisfying then hearing your TI at full ball do a rate reduction sweep and hearing the entire PA rumble and groan. And big waves of applause afterwards
eheh nice nice!
Old 02.01.2013, 07:12 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Had horrendous trouble installing the last beta version, couldn't use my Desktop for 3 months, absolutely would not install, but when I installed this latest version last week, I got a pop up saying 'Repair' and it went straight in and installed perfectly! NEVER again will I install a beta version!!!! And despite Access Tech support insulting my intelligence and insinuating that I wasn't installing it right (after several successful OS installs over the years!!!), I know for a fact their beta version did not agree with my Win 7 set up! I also think they played down the fact that loads of people had trouble with this beta install!

That said, it works great now with Cubase 6!

"The aim and final end of all music, is none other, than the total refreshment of the soul." J.S.Bach, (1685 - 1750).
Old 04.01.2013, 12:21 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshift View Post
Had horrendous trouble installing the last beta version, couldn't use my Desktop for 3 months, absolutely would not install, but when I installed this latest version last week, I got a pop up saying 'Repair' and it went straight in and installed perfectly! NEVER again will I install a beta version!!!! And despite Access Tech support insulting my intelligence and insinuating that I wasn't installing it right (after several successful OS installs over the years!!!), I know for a fact their beta version did not agree with my Win 7 set up! I also think they played down the fact that loads of people had trouble with this beta install!

That said, it works great now with Cubase 6!
Am with you in not wanting to install anything Beta unless am officially Beta-Testing, in which special support would be gauaranteed! It's the very reason that as much as I love my other German-made synths by Waldorf, I waited to purchase the Blofeld Black Keyboard early Summer 2012, after many O.S. updates fixed the bugs. Most, if not all Beta versions come with that 20/20 hindsight disclaimer: "Use this at your OWN RISK"--uh, er...no thank you!
Old 06.01.2013, 06:24 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Couldn't agree more namnibor, it just seemed too coincedental that it was the very first time i installed a beta version and then wasn't able to use my Desktop for 3 months!

"The aim and final end of all music, is none other, than the total refreshment of the soul." J.S.Bach, (1685 - 1750).
Old 11.01.2013, 08:17 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshift View Post
Couldn't agree more namnibor, it just seemed too coincedental that it was the very first time i installed a beta version and then wasn't able to use my Desktop for 3 months!
The beta has been superceeded as I understand to : 5.0.2.01

Rock solid for me on Win7x64/Cubase7.01x64.

Hope you get things sorted

My noodles, nothing spicy...
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx