Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Old 29.05.2009, 05:03 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default Hello from Buffalo!

Just wanted to introduce my self my name is evan i am from Buffalo ny. Going to pick up a virus TI desktop on saturday and wanted to know what i should check out that i might miss while testing it. Besides that this is my first virus my main tool is a monome which i am in love with haha. hope to contribute to the site and not just annoy everyone. well thanks and oh yea hi!

edit: oh yea can some one explain the virus as a vst seem a bit confused about that. is the sound the same? is their an advantage to using it as a vst besides easier automation? as going through the analog outs? sorry for the noob questions.
Old 29.05.2009, 09:20 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Personally I dont use the software version of the synth to make a song/ automations. I just use it to play with a patch and manipulate it/ save it. In my opinion always is better to record sounds, but you will see it in practice. Its easy to figure out what u want and how u want to use it with your own way to make a track
Old 06.07.2009, 06:47 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogflip View Post
Just wanted to introduce my self my name is evan i am from Buffalo ny.
Nice to meet you Evan, I am from the Niagara area on the Canadian side of the boarder.