Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 19.09.2010, 01:18 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Default Check out my custom case!

Well, kinda custom. If you're like me, you probably wanted your virus to stay protected and secure in transport, but didn't want to drop a couple hundred on the flight case.

So I checked wal-mart, target, etc. etc, and to my surprise came up with nothing. So then I decided to check gander mountain and found the PERFECT solution. Well, perfect + about a foot of space . But, chances are if you have a virus you have something else that can fit in this thing along with it.

How much?

Sixty bucks!

It's called a "breakdown shotgun" case. It seems to be pretty heavy duty, definitely could handle some other stuff banging up against it no problem. Nice tight fit, xtra room for cables and such. I cut out the squares to fit the two things and had to chop off some velcro straps to make more room. It seems like it might be feasible to even drill some holes in the back to run some cables through and not even take them out to use them (which would be sweet at shows to protect them from flying drinks/lingerie)
Old 19.09.2010, 09:00 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Very good solution!