Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06.09.2017, 09:10 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Angry Virus Classic in ProTools Detune Issue - Stumping many

ProTools 12 Detunes my Virus Classic by a full step when I hit Record Enable. The Virus Screen shows a quick round black circle in the display (too fast to read exactly what it is but it is clearly a Control or SysEx message) and the Virus detunes internally.

The midi notes in ProTools or MPC Software 2.0 remain where they should be. My Waldorfs remain fine. My MPC Live remains fine. Everything is fine but the Virus detunes by a full step.

Connection: iMAC w/ ProTools12 running MPC (software) as PlugIn. Virus connected to MPC Live Midi Port.

I have connected it using a MIO4 midi box and the same thing happened. The MPC doesn't have to be connected as a controller for ProTools to see the MPC. The MPC Need only be on. The Detune happens when I hit Record enable.

I have reset the Virus. I checked the Multi Programs and all Tuning and Detunes Globally and per program appear to be fine. I turn the Virus off and back on it returns to proper pitch. Again the midi notes are where they should be.

I have contacted Access and AVID and am waiting to hear more form both. AVID has never heard of this issue but is researching. ANYONE here got any ideas. Thanks. D>