Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 06.10.2003, 06:21 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Send a message via ICQ to gustavocarrijo Send a message via MSN to gustavocarrijo
Default How to save and LOAD a multi settings into my sequencer?

Hi all...

In the Access website you can find instructions to learn how to save all settings from a multi into your sequencer... and I tried to follow those instructions... and at the first moment everything was alright... but when I try to load this patch again to my Virus Indigo 2... nothing happens...

so... I think i'm having two possible problems:

1. there is something wrong at saving settings and when I try to load the saved patch, it will not load anything, because there is anything in the patch

2. I doing something wrong at the loading time...

It looks like the problem is at the loading, because the "SX" icon appears at the Virus led when I'm trying to load the patch... but the Multi parts dont change!!!

In fact, I use to produce a lot of tracks at the same time and that is the reason I would like to save the Multi settings inside my sequencer (Cubase SX)... and like told at the Access FAQ... it should be possible to save all Multi settings (with the Single parts settigns too) using the MIDI Dump TX Arrengment...

Everything looks beatiful at the FAQ... I just wanna be able to load the saved "Arrengment" patch back to my Virus!!!

Please, anyone could give me a little help???

Thanks...

Gustavo Carrijo
Old 11.10.2003, 07:05 AM

Default Re: How to save and LOAD a multi settings into my sequencer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavocarrijo
Hi all...

Everything looks beatiful at the FAQ... I just wanna be able to load the saved "Arrengment" patch back to my Virus!!!

Please, anyone could give me a little help???
You need to record the sysex dump into your sequencer. To load you just play it in the sequencer (at best without any other signals).

Be sure, that you disabled RAM protection and allowed to receive dumps in the virus.

tk