Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 01.11.2005, 04:23 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default SysEx problems wirh TI. Anyone else?

I'm not able to send SysEx from Sonar to the TI. I can however send from the TI, or so it seems. Sonar receives 524 blocks of data when I do a single buffer dump anyways. I'm not using USB. Receive dump on the TI is set to "Enable".

Any Ideas?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/blizzardsoundz
Old 01.11.2005, 06:03 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Yes - believe it or not, many sequencers and/or midi interfaces struggle to handle sysex transfers of that size. For instance, I find that SX3 is vastly superior to Logic (PC) in this regard.

There are two things you can do - try playing back the sequence *extremely* slowly.

If that doesn't help, you might need to export it as a .mid file and play it back from a different app. MidiOx works quite well for this kind of thing.
Old 01.11.2005, 07:05 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

This is actually very embarassing...

You see my old Virus C patches was saved as .syx and the output on all those files were set to channel 1. Now I have the TI running on channel 3.

But hey, it works!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/blizzardsoundz