Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26.04.2009, 10:29 PM
New here
New here

Default BEEEEEEP High pitch beep happens durring crash...

Hi there all the Infekted,

So here's my latest...

When working on different projects, typically those with decent amounts of controller changes via the MIDI track (not directly to VC, which is just a bitch to manage when you can't re-arrange the individual channels to the track work flow), I get a high pitch BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP as the TI crashes and causes me to reboot the synth.

Luckily when I restart it doesn't crash my project and I can continue to work for 5-10-20 minutes at a time.

Curious to say the least. I've had so many problems with the TI over the various releases i've almost come to take it as a necessary evil to have problems.

I plan on updating to 3.0.112 ASAP but at this point i'm running 3.06, Cubase 3.11, G5 Dual 2G, 10.4.11.

I looked at the change log for the latest OS but didn't really see anything that really applied to this problem.

Any advice graciously requested.

Cheers,
-J.B. Vries

www.Myspace.com/jbvries