Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 18.11.2008, 06:40 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default Could someone with Cubase try to recreate this issue please?

Getting strange behavior in Cubase Studio 4.5 with my TI Polar, would be grateful if someone could see if they get the same issue. (I don't get this in FLStudio, so thinking the problemhas something to do with Cubase.)

I have attached a link to 2 files, one with the audio of the problem I am still hearing and the other is the Cubase file. The problem seems to happen if I play with the Filter 1 Cutoff for a bit and then turn it right down so that I can just hear the music. Then stop and restart the Cubase song and you should hear a pop when the part starts playing. You may have to stop start a few times to get the pop but it eventually comes. Then you can let the part repeat and you will hear various pops and splutters. I tried changing some of the other parameters of the patch to see if that would solve the problem and turning off the Reverb seemed to work, but I am not sure if the reverb was just exaggerating the pop/click in the first place and deactivating reverb just 'hid' the problem.

Interestingly I downloaded a demo of FL Studio 8 to see if the Polar would behave the same way. I was surprised that I did not get one pop or click with the same patch (ROM-B SuperWrmMS) as I was using the Cubase test. In fact after playing around for a while I concluded that the TI behave just about perfectly in FL Studio!! So I am confused why this is happenning in Cubase.

I am running a clean install of Windows XP SP2 with latest versions of Cubase Studio and Virus firmware/drivers. Applicaion priority is set to 'HIGH' and System Performance to 'Normal' or ' Relaxed'. There is no other software on the PC. I have also run the DPC LAtency Checker tool and I have a very low latency on my machine, so I am pretty sure my pc is not the problem.

http://cid-0753038e277eccbd.skydrive...lf.aspx/Public

Many thanks
Sean