Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 07.02.2010, 04:56 PM
New here
New here

Exclamation Virus Ti Channel Effects Help

Hi,

Im looking for some help on a matter that I've just come across with the virus TI

Just bought the Virus TI and the machine is a beast to say the least.

I'm trying to get some EQ on one of the 16 channels of the Virus but cannot figure out how this is done... If you add EQ to main Virus channel this affects all 16 channels in the Virus GUI.

So essentially I want to be able to separately add EQ to each of the 16 channels in the Virus TI's GUI....

How can I get around this minor problem?

Muchos Gracias,

Wes
Old 07.02.2010, 05:05 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

You can use the Ti's Eq seperately on each patch, other than that you can only use up to 3 seperate outputs by selecting one of them on each patch, either analog out 1,2 or 3 or usb out 1,2 or 3.
Old 07.02.2010, 06:19 PM
New here
New here

Yeah I know that I have to select the channel in the virus gui to USB L+R but the process from there I dont understand... I'm using Cubase 5 if thats any help...
Old 07.02.2010, 07:54 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

I use ableton mostly but what I do normally is set up 3 audio chanels for the Ti. And in each chanels I use output 1,2 and 3 as the source. I may sidechain one to a kickdrum another may have a delay and another may have other effects. From there each of your 16 timbres can can be sent to one of the 3 outputs that corisponds to the effects you would like to use, and you choose that on one of the last pages of the VC, I cant remember what the name of the page is because im not in my studio now but you should be able to figure it out.