Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 21.04.2008, 07:33 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Default Atomizer

Hi,

I have been wondering if the atomizer is already available for download.I have been looking but can't find it in access website.

In case it's already integrated in OS 2.7 suite, can you pls advise how to launch it?

Thanks very much.

Regards
Old 21.04.2008, 08:35 AM
Infektion taking hold...

It is integrated in to the 2.7 OS, I tried giving it a go but could'nt get it to work (I think its because my "3USB OUT/1 INPUT" setting is missing and thats what you would need to enable the audio input for atomizer to process it) - im going to wait for the final release.

any way if you wanna have a go at it then you will find it by pressing EDIT and finding the INPUTS page and it should say ATOMIZER. Access recomend you turn it to ON before trying it with the settings 1-16

You could also read the atomizer article access provided with the OS in the documention. I think it is called "ABOUT ATOMIZER"

hope this helps
Old 01.05.2008, 12:07 AM
Infektion taking hold...

I don't think there is a 3 Out/1 In option. Enabling the 3rd USB output is supposed to disable the stereo input (that's what the 2.7 Addendum says). My understanding is that if you want to use Atomizer, you have to use the 2 Output option.
Old 01.05.2008, 06:24 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

cept yea, theres only 2 options 2 ous/no in or 3 outs /no ins

haha choices choices
Old 02.05.2008, 08:48 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seantyas View Post
cept yea, theres only 2 options 2 ous/no in or 3 outs /no ins

haha choices choices
Yeah, I think the '3 out/1 input' feature will be in future Beta releases or the final release. Like I said, Im waiting for the final release so it could already be in beta 3?
Old 05.05.2008, 07:09 AM
New here
New here

To get the Atomizer to work, (on the TI ) press edit, and then parameters button to locate the inputs page. Select Atomizer=On Value 16.(‘Normal’ mode is ‘On’)

On the snow-Hold EDIT/SHIFT and press COMMON to enter EDIT SINGLE, locate the Inputs page, and select Atomizer=On .. 16 (‘Normal’ mode is ‘On’)

You have to pass an audio signal through the unit and back into your sequencer/DAW to make this function work.
I just connected 2 outs from my sound card (rme multiface) into 2 ins in my Virus. Then 2 outs from Virus back into 2 ins in my multiface.

Then, in sequencer/DAW, play the audio track, having it routed to Ext Out, selecting channel (same number as outs from sound card).

Then on new Audio track in DAW, select, Audio from channel- (same number as ins in sound card).

Also, make sure you have changed your "main outs" in the 'common' section in your Virus control panel from usb setting to 'Out1 L+R'.

You should be able to get this to work fine.