Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18.12.2014, 07:40 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Thank you. That seemed to fix the parameter control bug.

There is still these couple of things though:

-when selecting the midi ports the virus is connected to in the plugin interface, the hardware switches to multi-single mode and it can only receive/load patch info from the plugin while the hardware is in Multi-Single mode. Why is that?

-requesting the active part does not update the controls panel on the Virus HC editor

-the communication between the plugin arp on/off and the hardware does not seem to work properly; when activating the arpeggiator section on the plugin, the hardware arp on light does not light up and vice versa when you activate the arp on the hardware. The arp works, but the communication of the on of state from the plugin to the device does not seem to work.

-tweaking oscillator 3 semitones crashes Ableton Live 9.

-also, is it possible for the value at the bottom to display actual values of the parameter that is being tweaked (for instance dB's for the Eq's, Hz for the filters etc) instead of standard midi values?

-Also, is it possible to make the patch handling/loading behaviour similar to th Virus TI Virus Control plugin? I think that plugin reads the patch banks from your Virus hardware as soon as you load the plugin (someone correct me if I'm wrong)