Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13.04.2004, 01:41 PM
Amateur
Amateur

Default YAMAHA!!!!!

Right After 2 weeks of having the O1x ive come to the conclusion its a proper piece of shit!!!
Even yamaha have admitted its been rushed out and its practically an unfinished model!

I cant be fucked to wait around for updates and bug fixes every other month not worth it especially when our studio needs to be up and running (cant go with out the cash)

Basically The CPU Hogs like a bitch it like adds an extra 45 % load to the normal and it crashes and loses sync all the time with SX which isn't healthy atall!!!!

My main concern and for a lot of people is the noise you get off the input channels I mean The virus sounds so damn hisssssssy off the damn thing its unbelievable and apparently there bringing a fix out for it!

But havnt got time to wait around!

So if anyones gonna go out and get one look in to it before getting one as its a nightmare if you ask me!

GAK who i got it off have accepted that its faulty and Wont be giving me my money back only credit so with The left overs im not even gonna get a mixing desk im gonna get myself a delta 10 10 a another monitor screen and a nord lead 2!! Personally I think i dont even need a mixer as I dont have any outboard fxs but whats everyone's views on this?

you think i should get a mixer or not????

Love to hear peoples views on this man!!

Thanks guys