Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28.11.2006, 11:59 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Default The Virus C Rules! The Ti is a Hunk of Junk!

Hello all,

I received this email from the AMPFEA list today whilst at the office.

It gave me a good chuckle to hear a current Ti owner state in their message that they would trade someone their Ti desktop for a Virus C desktop!

Sometimes bleeding edge is not better than a proven legend...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Martin Lotz wrote:
Awhile back, the topic of the 'next gen' Virii came up, along with the
suggestion that Access should scale down the design to Virus Jr or something of the like.

But, honestly, you know what i've wanted since i ordered the TI??!! A virus C. Brand spanking new factory smelling perfectly clean virgin virus C keyboard. I still want it. The TI has just today cost me another deadline. It seems only to fuck out on big jobs, right at the end. I use it standalone, no USB, and after six weeks of smooth function, i decided to actually start using it as a pro instrument, and no less than 14 brandspanking new patches later, the cunt starts popping, clicking, crackling and just being a retard. Now jou can imagine how virus-heavy this track is, and jou can imagine how shitty it sounds without all that detail. Now sure you guys can maybe help me out again, but i simply cannot be dependant on a mailing list or access support when minutes start to matter.

You want to know how many problems i had with my virus A? NONE. Nord? NONE. Andromeda? NONE. My mate's redback's been flawless since day one, about three years now without a hitch. Make the c-series again, i say. Maybe add a remote feature for the 'added features' or whatever. But please bring it back, it's the best synth i've ever worked on, IMHO, and i never trusted the whole TI thing anyway. Also, i'm totally willing to swop my TI desktop for virus c desktop, as long as it's PRISTINE.

Virus C is a LEGEND
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish Martin the best of luck in either resolving his Ti issues or in locating an individual who is willing to trade him thier Virus C desktop for his Ti.

I love my KC more every day!!!

ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile