Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 03.02.2016, 08:23 PM
New here
New here

Default Multi Program Change commands?

Hey everyone. Bought a KB recently, been reading the manual and writing parts. I went through the HS tutorials as well, feeling pretty prepared and aware of what this machine is capable of.

I am using an EMU MP7 to sequence the KB, and all is well, after many hours of troubleshooting, parameter assigning, and general functions. The way I have it set is my EMU sequences the song/pattern, and channels 1-8 are set to external, to control the KB. 9-16 use internal drum sounds, audio routed into the KB for "analog boost". The tones on the KB are in Multis, and every song/pattern has its respective multi set.

I am trying to assign each pattern on the EMU to change the KB multi when appropriate, and can't find in the manual what MIDI commands that would be. There is a command to change Banks, I haven't been able to find the commands for Multi changes.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04.02.2016, 08:33 AM
Am starting to like this forum

I think I covered the MIDI details in here, have a read.

http://infekted.org/virus/showthread...highlight=Snow

Cheers,

EG
Old 04.02.2016, 08:40 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Use MIDI CC 0 to change multis, if the KB is already in Multi mode. You might find that there is a delay before the TI actually changes multis, so it's hard to get the timing right, mid-song, but not a problem just at the start of each song.

EG