Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 20.09.2007, 10:20 AM
New here
New here

Default TI Multi Single or Seq Mode?

Hi,

I found out that the Virus TI can store only 16 Multis including 16 patches (official comment by Access). All other Multis ( 17 - 128 ) don't store the changes of the selected patches (this is like the older Virus models).

The problem with Multis 17 - 128 is: I cannot store the changed patches in Multi mode. When I press "store" I can only store the Multi setup. When switching to Multi-Single/Seq Mode (like I did with older Virus models) the Multi is completely different.
How can I store the patches in Multi mode?

Different problem in Multi-Single/Seq Mode: I can select up to 16 patches, change them and store them with pressing "store".
The problem here: I cannot store the Multi because the store button only saves the selected patch. How do I store the Multi in Multi-Single/Seq Mode?

Again: the Multis in Multi Mode and Multi-Single/Seq Mode are not the same!

In general: I don't use the TI plugin. Is the Seq Mode of any use for me without the plugin?

Thanks!
Old 31.10.2019, 10:42 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

haha 12 years later I have the same question
Old 04.11.2019, 01:10 PM
Infektion taking hold...

As I understand it, the Multi in SEQ mode is just one single volatile Buffer to be used from within a Sequencer or the VC Plugin.

However, it is possible to copy Multis (to be used in MULTI mode) from and to that Buffer. I don't remember the procedure anymore, but I'm pretty sure it's described in the manual.