Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Golden threads

Golden threads Here the most crazy, funny or otherwise special threads of this forum will be saved to be remembered forever. Moderators and administrators will decide which threads will be honoured to exist in this area.

Old 12.07.2004, 03:33 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Just wanted to know who produces trance on this forum.
All the non-gifted... NO WAIT! Did I said that aloud? *evil chuckle* But really almost everybody in here is in trance. Where the heck do you guys breed from. Do you have a hive nearby or something? I have had suspicions that Tomer is the hivemind, but I need proof.

This forum is getting musically very unbalanced. We need more non-trancers or we are all doomed, DOOMED! Flee! The bells, the bells!

DISCLAIMER: This post and the following ones of this hive subject are intented as joking. If you feel furious or offended, I believe that you might have a too tight hat. If you're wearing a baseball cap I recommend resizing it to a bit more loose. If you have a hat that is static in size you'll should get a new bigger hat. If you don't yet have time to go to a hat shop, a good temporary solution is the removal of the hat until you get a new one.
Old 12.07.2004, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Quote:
Do you have a hive nearby or something?
I belive that Sunesha's home is infested with Trance-cocoon's!

Quote:
Do you have a hive nearby or something? I have had suspicions that Tomer is the hivemind
This is just to lead the attention away from Sunesha himself.

Quote:
The bells, the bells!
What bells? All I hear is sawleads, TR909 & massive TB303 bassline's

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 12.07.2004, 03:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
I belive that Sunesha's home is infested with Trance-cocoon's!
Yeww! I hope they don't breed like xenomorphs do. At least I wouldn't like to have one of those things inside my chest.

But I have a firm belief that trancer hive is more like an ant hive: They all look the same and do exatly the same things. In addition if one of the hive members make something else it probably dies and the corpse is consumed by the others. Wow! Nature is really wonderful.

Quote:
This is just to lead the attention away from Sunesha himself.
So what you're saying is that Sunesha is the hivemind? That's quite rough accusation. Are you sure?

Quote:
What bells? All I hear is sawleads, TR909 & massive TB303 bassline's
Oh, so that's why I felt that something was draining my creativity.
Old 12.07.2004, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
At least I wouldn't like to have one of those things inside my chest.
No one like's having a trance-producer running inside your chest, except a few people here.

Quote:
But I have a firm belief that trancer hive is more like an ant hive: They all look the same and do exatly the same things. In addition if one of the hive members make something else it probably dies and the corpse is consumed by the others. Wow! Nature is really wonderful
And they tend to be quite agressive if someone is walking around their hive / don't like the trancemusic they make.

Quote:
So what you're saying is that Sunesha is the hivemind? That's quite rough accusation. Are you sure?
Yes, I can post some pictures as proof - but just a friendly warning these images will be highly offensive for even the toughest space-pirat around!

Quote:
Oh, so that's why I felt that something was draining my creativity.
Yes, That's gotta be it.. My spidersense has had an major breakdown because of this

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 12.07.2004, 04:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
No one like's having a trance-producer running inside your chest, except a few people here.
Hmm... I wonder how does it feel to have a piece of totally non-gifted tissue slithering inside you. Shivers... Now that thought started to haunt me. What a horrid destiny for the one who gets one of those things.

Quote:
And they tend to be quite agressive if someone is walking around their hive / don't like the trancemusic they make.
I usually avoid those hives because first of all they have creativity draining aura. Once I wandered too near one of those hives and that was an experience I won't ever forget. Think of the situation: You're just harmlessly wandering around and suddenly you feel that it's a good idea to use 909 drums and 303 sounded cool. Then I saw the glow of the hive and with my very last strenght I managed to escape the horror. Some people are still amazed that I came back.

Quote:
Yes, I can post some pictures as proof - but just a friendly warning these images will be highly offensive for even the toughest space-pirat around!
But I'm the seafaring kind. Please, don't post the pictures. I'd rather go spend my time to rotten.com than see those pictures of your's.

Quote:
Yes, That's gotta be it.. My spidersense has had an major breakdown because of this
I think we should do something for this hive issue. Any ideas? Should someone of us sacrifice hmself/herself and deliver a package of good music to the heart of the hive?
Old 12.07.2004, 04:30 PM

Send a message via MSN to nrgy

why start discussion if you like trance or not?!
the topicstarter asked for other tranceproducers and mp3's where the virus has been used.

I could write so much shit about that crap polkamusic, but I give a F if they're wasting their time, slapping on cowbells and making lousy 80's synthsounds. Let them continue do what they do, and keep your mouth shut!
Old 12.07.2004, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Hmm... I wonder how does it feel to have a piece of totally non-gifted tissue slithering inside you. Shivers... Now that thought started to haunt me. What a horrid destiny for the one who gets one of those things
From what i've heard that it feels like someone is pouring lava on your chest while chanting evil lyrics from trance-hits such as "I dominate you", "Heaven" & "Barbiegirl".

Quote:
I usually avoid those hives because first of all they have creativity draining aura
I would imagine this looking like that "ghostriver" in Ghostbuster 2? - and somehow Sunesha has this river of creativity connected to his house, giving "food" for his super army of tranceproducers

Quote:
But I'm the seafaring kind. Please, don't post the pictures. I'd rather go spend my time to rotten.com than see those pictures of your's.
Ok. But if someone else want's i can still post the pictures..!

Quote:
I think we should do something for this hive issue. Any ideas?
I still haven't got a good idea how to defeat this evil.

Quote:
Should someone of us sacrifice hmself/herself and deliver a package of good music to the heart of the hive?
This is sure to be an suicidemission, but there's gotta be another way to stop this evil.. How about a blasting out a big ESP-pulsewave destroying every synthesizer forcing people go back to real instruments such as guitar, piano, real drums?

Old 12.07.2004, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrgy
why start discussion if you like trance or not?!
the topicstarter asked for other tranceproducers and mp3's where the virus has been used.

I could write so much shit about that crap polkamusic, but I give a F if they're wasting their time, slapping on cowbells and making lousy 80's synthsounds. Let them continue do what they do, and keep your mouth shut!
Calm down and hold your horses, captain. We just thought to have some fun. I thought to add a disclaimer on my strating post stating the post to be intented as a joking, but then I thought people would realise it without seperate note. Seems I was wrong. ?hih. Maybe I'll add the disclaimer now...

People can still post links and say "I make trance" on this thread. If this thread gets too messy I'll just split this thread up, ok?
Old 12.07.2004, 04:48 PM

Send a message via MSN to nrgy

yeah, but why not stick to the topic from the start and start an offtopic where you can write all crap you want about trance?
Old 12.07.2004, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
From what i've heard that it feels like someone is pouring lava on your chest while chanting evil lyrics from trance-hits such as "I dominate you", "Heaven" & "Barbiegirl".
But that's disgusting! How on earth this kind of activity has been able to go on without anykind of interference? This is outrageous!

Quote:
I would imagine this looking like that "ghostriver" in Ghostbuster 2? - and somehow Sunesha has this river of creativity connected to his house, giving "food" for his super army of tranceproducers
Hmm... River of creativity and trance producers don't mix. I believe you meant river of uncreativity. The matter in that river is so uncreative that it just drains all the creativity like a black hole. If those things would feast with creativity they wouldn't be a problem for the humankind. But if this all what you're saying is true then this man must be stopeed!

Quote:
Ok. But if someone else want's i can still post the pictures..!
Please, don't.

Quote:
This is sure to be an suicidemission, but there's gotta be another way to stop this evil.. How about a blasting out a big ESP-pulsewave destroying every synthesizer forcing people go back to real instruments such as guitar, piano, real drums?
Synthesizers aren a problem here. We all need synthesizers. Maybe there's a way to dilute the river? That could help a bit. And without diluting/destroying the river a transformation to guitarists, pianists and drummers would cause a new era of Britt pop.