Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 19.12.2005, 02:51 PM
New here
New here

Default This is NOT a silly dump question

Well to make it short,
neither on force to Edit Buffer nor on force to Bank A the actual patch in the virus is changing. Just for verifying where the fault may be situated I changed the sysEx Data and the virus is telling me wrong checksum. So the Data IS arriving. Sounddivers .lib patches work both sides and most veird is that exporting a Sounddiver .lib patch as a.mid patch the virus DOES take this Midi patch and change the actual patch.
So any guru out where to explain that???
And maybe to aproach a solution from another side, is there any program to change .mid sysEx patches to .lib sounddiver patches. Would make things easier, at least in my case. Thanks a lot, Michael.
P.S I just wanted to listen to one of Juhos Organ patches and now this machine drives me mad!!
Old 02.01.2006, 09:25 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: This is NOT a silly dump question

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenesen
Well to make it short,
neither on force to Edit Buffer nor on force to Bank A the actual patch in the virus is changing. Just for verifying where the fault may be situated I changed the sysEx Data and the virus is telling me wrong checksum. So the Data IS arriving. Sounddivers .lib patches work both sides and most veird is that exporting a Sounddiver .lib patch as a.mid patch the virus DOES take this Midi patch and change the actual patch.
And maybe to aproach a solution from another side, is there any program to change .mid sysEx patches to .lib sounddiver patches. Would make things easier, at least in my case. Thanks a lot, Michael.
P.S I just wanted to listen to one of Juhos Organ patches and now this machine drives me mad!!
devide ID mismatch?

marc
Old 03.01.2006, 04:18 PM
New here
New here

Default Re: This is NOT a silly dump question

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenesen
Well to make it short,
devide ID mismatch?

Pardon me Mark,
but what do you mean? I only know the device ID I can adjust. Thanks Michael.

marc