Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06.11.2005, 12:29 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Dont you hate sometimes bugs?

Just enough times to p--- you, but not enough to go searching for the cause.

Like I had a sound that reset the cutoff 2 to wide open everytime I would load a project in SX.

The only workaround was to Store the patch to RAM while in the slot in Virus Control. Kind of like the temp sound data is not complete.

Or the silent patch, your working away and then you dont hear it anymore. You readjust every param to try and make it make noise but nothing. You have to drag another sound into the slot and start again.

and dont get me started on stuck notes, less obvious but just as anoying are silent stuck notes. Notes that would envelope out normally so you cant hear that there stuck. End result: loss of polyphony, and you cant understand why you were coasting at 5 or 6 chanels of beafy virus then you are stuggling at 2 or 3. Mainly happens if you have a fast bass line or kik drum part. More short notes you cant hear are stuck.

But having a blast anyway, I never had to print so many parts with my virus b, but the bugs demand I change. Perhaps for the better.