Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 13.08.2003, 10:12 PM
New here
New here

Default re

"so if u have more synths u have to use midi yoke and midi ox...which is absolutely bullshit because any like read off the computer chugs FL studio!! "

not sure what the hell youre talking about there bud. :)
Old 13.08.2003, 10:35 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalYouth
to my suprise the 3rd sound i heard outta my new, and soon to be only, friend was the *obviously* A003 patch. the SCREAM bassline patch. that sold me within seconds of messing with the cutoff.
congrats! just out of interest, which sound is on A003 in your machine?

marc
Old 13.08.2003, 11:48 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Nice pics Hollow! Where's a 'drooling' smiley/graemlin when you need it?!!

Marc doody dudey! Seen these, ta ta ta taaaa:- http://www.sunesha.nu/virusforum/vie...?p=11382#11382 , and http://www.sunesha.nu/virusforum/vie...hp?p=9912#9912 ?

Hehe, nah, am just mightily jealous that I haven't currently got a Virus, but am (ever so) slowly pooling my finances towards one! But then again another Access synth may've come out by the time I've saved enough, knowing me! hehe ... So am just posting my all-in-one synth Christmas 'wish-list' early, for Santa and Access to mull over... hehe

Take care happy ppl!,

Timo
Old 13.08.2003, 11:54 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo
Marc doody dudey!
timo, you sound like Flander, the neighbour of homer
Old 14.08.2003, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalYouth
"wicked machines arent they!!"

thats putting it lightly! have you even started with trying to make your own sounds yet? im still absolutley infatuated with the presets! ill make nice with the manual and the details later. right now i have to exercise my right to make loud and abusive tunes!!
yep, im went thru the presets quickly, tweeking the good ones as i went and copying them over the ones i didnt like so much....i had a few months to read the manual before i got the VC, so i was straight into tweeking, routing and rerouting sounds in the first few hours....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUIDNYC
See.. Now you know what the "C" stand for.

Hollowcell - bout friggin time you got yours!!
I bet you cant walk away from it hehehe...
i actually took classes off this week, just so i could play with it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo
Nice pics Hollow! Where's a 'drooling' smiley/graemlin when you need it?!!

Marc doody dudey! Seen these, ta ta ta taaaa:- http://www.sunesha.nu/virusforum/vie...?p=11382#11382 , and http://www.sunesha.nu/virusforum/vie...hp?p=9912#9912 ?

Timo
if you look closely, u may be able to see my dribble marks on the C....when u smile for hours endlessly, some dribble is bound to come out!! hehe

and marc...im sure u will agree after reading timo's first link...the Virus PLAGUE is the name of choice for the next virus in the series....hehehe
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 14.08.2003, 09:00 AM
Veteran
Veteran

FLstudio has multipule outputs for midi...which is not the problem...but if u want your virus and other synths tho sync up to the tempo u have to have midiox and midi yoke installed...thats the problem...if u r not going to sync them to tempo...which i am...then u will have a problem...

understand now?

peace
Blank
Old 14.08.2003, 11:28 AM
Administrator

>>the Virus PLAGUE is the name of choice for the next virus in the series....hehehe

Just thought of another to add to the list... How's about "Access Attack"!
Old 14.08.2003, 12:51 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

waldorf attack already exist...
Old 14.08.2003, 02:09 PM
New here
New here

Default re

gotcha. ;)

actually i understood that the first time... but i was having a hard time wrapping my nugget around "which is absolutely bullshit because any like read off the computer chugs FL studio!! " what that meant. :p

2 questions though. if youre using FL for MIDI and you wanna use 2 synths can you not just route your sound cards midi out to the virus in, then the virus through to, say, the Q in and assign each their own channel?

secondly if the above is accurate would you not just be able to assign eacho channel a pattern in FL? im not sure why you would have to sync the synths if FL does it for you. or is that way off base?

"congrats! just out of interest, which sound is on A003 in your machine? "

i think its called SCREAM. if you listen to or heard of twisted individual its a lot like his basslines... or even moreso subwave *on tech itchs label*. its the REALLY distorted groooooooooooowling bassline.
Old 14.08.2003, 06:29 PM
Veteran
Veteran

FL studio doesnt automaticly sync your synths up...and i dont sync them with eachother i sync them to the computer...FL will sync your synths if u assign them to all one source like say... routing through your thru on your virus and setting it to there own channel...if u want to do this go ahead...but do note the virus is a 16 part synth and im not sure what the Q is, i think 16 parts also..so if u would like to only use your synths at half efficiency then go ahead but i like using all my synths to there full potential if i want so for every part i want it on its own channel, therefore since there is only 16 channels in 1 midi source i need mulipule sources which i cannot sync because FL studio only has one sync output...therefore midiox and midi yoke r my only options if i want to use FLstudio...i already talked to imageline, they told me to go with another piece of software because they rnt ever going to put midi into there software, (and yes they do have midi now) such as what im talkin about...they were quite rude to me actually...and never answered my last reply...every1 i have talked to about this...including programmers said that it is ridiculous that they dont want to add midi to FLstudio, because it would be so easy, and its the only thing they r lacking...dont ask me ask them...

peace
Blank