Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music

General discussion about music An area for general music releated threads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12.03.2014, 05:42 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Default Need help identifying classic dance song

This is an old song, I'm not sure how old, I'm gonna say 2000-ish. Heard it in a strip club several nights ago and the title is on the tip of my tongue (female vocalist says the title in the song but the DJ was playing a remix was that was all chopped up). It drives me nuts when I can't remember a song title/artist, I can't stop until I figure it out. I've conceded I need assistance to ID the song. Hopefully these two hooks will be enough for someone to recognize it and help me out.

I played two parts here... don't judge these clips in any way as I did not quantize or make any effort for it to sound good, I just played it enough to give the idea. I just grabbed a quick patch here but the lead riff is played with a house-chord sound in the real song, and the smaller riff is an arpy acid sound that finalizes the lead in the last bar in the real song.

Cannot remember this fucking title to save my life or the artist and have no better idea how to figure it out than to give examples. I think the title is four words long. HELP!

http://www.filedropper.com/mysterymeat0

http://www.filedropper.com/mysterymeat1

Also if anyone has a better idea on how to share these easily without registration etc. let me know. I tried uploading them directly and the forum didn't like it.