Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05.02.2010, 01:58 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Im using it in stand alone mode as well. Although I prefer to program it with VC, it just creates a huge clusterfuk in my DAW setup as I have an 828mkIII as my interface, I'm not going to use the TI as my studios I/O. Im basically going to attach the TI to a secondary system and let it be it's interface, see how that works. Trigger it remotely via MIDI still but at least have access to VC without messing with my DAW.

Haven't tried this, but do the midi ports still work even if I'm using the USB connected to a second system?

This is important as the Virus is my main controller so it would kill it if I wasn't able to access the keys, knobs and controllers via midi.

all in all they shouldn't dumb down the TI software they should just have a remote mode that lets you use VC via USB midi and disable the ASIO interface as an option. that cant be that difficult to do.

www.othersidesounds.com