Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31.03.2005, 05:27 PM
New here
New here

Default Virus C or Powercore? Help!

Hi!
I have now decided to buy myself a virus and I have got two nice offers on both the virus C and the poco. The question now is which one. This dilemma has just grown stronger.
I have never owned an outboard gear before so I bet it will feel a bit strange that the sounds you are working on aren?t saved in your project.

The things that speak for the poco is that it will be like working with a VST. Everything is integrated. The things that speak against it is the question regarding the soundquality and just the feel for having some hardware with knobs and buttons you can fiddle on.

I now ask you, when you are sitting there with a project and fiddling away on your virus C, you decide to take a break. How do you do with the sound you are working on? Do you overwrite another sound on a soundbank in your virus or do you export the sound as a midifile in your project?
I don?t know how it works but that is defintely the thing that speaks for the poco when it comes to presets.