Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music production

General discussion about music production Discussion concerning music production, composing, studio work, sequencing, software, etc.

Old 23.02.2014, 03:33 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
Not to be confused with the less popular skrasshat?
Huh? My joke was obviously combining two of the biggest over hyped media whore dj's sasha & skrillex...not sure what you are on about?
Old 23.02.2014, 03:41 AM
Pro
Pro

Perhaps he was also joking in that the latter half of his name "skrasshat", *shat*, is slang and past tense for ****?
Thought it was funny first time.
Old 23.02.2014, 03:48 AM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
Huh? My joke was obviously combining two of the biggest over hyped media whore dj's sasha & skrillex...not sure what you are on about?
Haha! I just now saw this. Berni you're funny when you're serious. I was joking too, skrillex is an asshat so I convenientized his name that's all you old fart, get some sleep man you know you're well loved
Old 23.02.2014, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post
Perhaps he was also joking in that the latter half of his name "skrasshat", *shat*, is slang and past tense for ****?
Thought it was funny first time.
Well actually the whole fecal thing didn't even come mind. Wait, what did you just??.... wtf??....

hehe
Old 23.02.2014, 05:31 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Haha! I just now saw this. Berni you're funny when you're serious. I was joking too, skrillex is an asshat so I convenientized his name that's all you old fart, get some sleep man you know you're well loved
Oh just put some music up you old fart instead of conveniently hiding behind the curtain. Tired of listening to talkers, it's cheap
Old 23.02.2014, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Oh just put some music up you old fart instead of conveniently hiding behind the curtain. Tired of listening to talkers, it's cheap
You certainly won't hear me talk about asking for approval from others regarding my music. Hell I don't finish tracks at all any more. Never assume that every synth enthusiast has an interest or desire to complete finished tracks any more than you can assume someone walking into Lowes or Home Depot is either a professional carpenter or a homeowner on a DIY mission. Some people are just hobbyists and find the tools relaxing.

Unless that is you're offering to pay me, then I'll consider creating a track just for you Berni Otherwise... well...TALK IS CHEAP...

Last edited by MBTC : 23.02.2014 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03.03.2014, 10:01 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
You certainly won't hear me talk about asking for approval from others regarding my music. Hell I don't finish tracks at all any more. Never assume that every synth enthusiast has an interest or desire to complete finished tracks any more than you can assume someone walking into Lowes or Home Depot is either a professional carpenter or a homeowner on a DIY mission. Some people are just hobbyists and find the tools relaxing.

Unless that is you're offering to pay me, then I'll consider creating a track just for you Berni Otherwise... well...TALK IS CHEAP...
Pay you?????? On the strength of what? Even carpenters & painters have to prove they know what they are doing otherwise they get fired....like I say talk is cheap, put up or shut up. If all you want to do is sit at home & play with your knob's then I think it is a waste of a beautiful canvas. If you are not being creative you are missing the point.
Just my 2c
Old 05.03.2014, 09:21 PM
Veteran
Veteran

No one's ever goint to acuse you of not being honest Berni XD...
Old 06.03.2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Pay you?????? On the strength of what? Even carpenters & painters have to prove they know what they are doing otherwise they get fired....like I say talk is cheap, put up or shut up. If all you want to do is sit at home & play with your knob's then I think it is a waste of a beautiful canvas. If you are not being creative you are missing the point.
Just my 2c
lol.. Of course I was joking about being paid. Seems like you missed both that and the real point of my message.

Its not a sport. "Put up or shut up" does not apply here. I've said before I rarely find time to even work on tracks or write songs anymore.

Some people do enjoy synths simply for the art of sound design, and I have uploaded my patches many times in the past. Not everyone aspires to be a musical artist or DJ. I don't have time for complete tracks, and I'm not here in search of atta boys for anything I do.

Surely you can see how the process of designing sounds and programming patches can be creative too?

I hope this isn't one of those things I have to re-explain every 4 months. I think this is already the third time.. lol
Old 11.03.2014, 09:47 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
lol.. Of course I was joking about being paid. Seems like you missed both that and the real point of my message.

Its not a sport. "Put up or shut up" does not apply here. I've said before I rarely find time to even work on tracks or write songs anymore.

Some people do enjoy synths simply for the art of sound design, and I have uploaded my patches many times in the past. Not everyone aspires to be a musical artist or DJ. I don't have time for complete tracks, and I'm not here in search of atta boys for anything I do.

Surely you can see how the process of designing sounds and programming patches can be creative too?

I hope this isn't one of those things I have to re-explain every 4 months. I think this is already the third time.. lol
OK let me hear something! Anything! cant keep hiding. Where are your patches? Cmon!