Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music

General discussion about music An area for general music releated threads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02.11.2004, 06:48 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Here is what i have noticed about the music industry...they tend to grab up artist who have a few or even one catchy song, have a sellable look to them and then ride out the profit on the individual...they do this in relation to what is selling on the streets to the consumers...but this doesnt mean they dont have talented musicians within the record label aswell...they just dont over feed them to the consumers...they know the artist is talented and will make good music so instead of over flooding the market they feed the consumers little bits at a time to get a steady following...at first they loose profit but the gain is worth it in the end...and with all the one hits making them CASH they can sit on a few hear and there for long term growth...The record companies take chances, its just not even close to the number of over done bullshit they can reap the benifits from...But the term good is relative to the listener...so when they take chances i mean they take them on skillful songwriters...but its like a couple speckles of gold on a pile of shit...

As for a couple chord tricks that is minute compared to what else lies in the knowledge bag...there are so many more techniques available to you then just that...that is really only a step up from common rythmic configurations for trance...

Thats just how i feel about it...

peace
Blank

remember you never quit learning...and if you ever notice you do...you should kill yourself LOL!!!