Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 21.12.2005, 06:03 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Default Lost my sounds

After I've loaded vengeance sounds in ram d via usb (via midiusb output virus ti midi,without Vcntrl) my saved sounds into ram a became silent patches. Even if I tweak the oscilators,filters etc I get no sound at all. This must have happened after loading virus control and re sync all the new patches from ram d which seems ok. After that mess I had problems with midi (not receiving any messages both ways,via usb and midi cables) I rebooted and then I saw half screen with random dots here and there, like it was broken. After the usual arp edit reset everything seems ok, but I dont know what to face next time. Tell me please when the next update is coming!!!
Old 21.12.2005, 08:17 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Actually, I think this may simply be because you have used the wrong midi port. Virus TI MIDI does not address the Virus itself, but the midi out port - you should use Virus TI Synth.

Still, if this doesn't help, please send me the files I requested in the pm.
Old 21.12.2005, 09:36 AM

Thanx for the quick reply Ben, you are definitly right about virus ti midi over usb, reloaded the whole ram A via midi and everything's fine now. By the way,which files have you requested?
Old 21.12.2005, 10:06 AM
Veteran
Veteran

I just wanted to check your RAM banks, but it seems this isn't necessary now, so don't worry about it.
Old 21.12.2005, 08:51 PM

After 1.0.8 update and after loading Vcntrol again, all my ram banks have gone crazy. In the first patches from ram a to d appeared the patches overture ck and hallo sequentially which have virus c like assigment on the soft knobs(only 2 parameters). Thank god I've backed up everything....