Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 21.03.2012, 02:54 AM
New here
New here

Default Effects on Multichannel Virus Ti2

Hey guys,

I'm using my virus ti2 as a VST in Ableton live 8 and Studio One V2 in multichannel mode.

But I couldn't figure out how to add an effect to each channel alone...I'm used to equalize and compress every channel I use...but in my case everytime I add an effect to any of the 16 channels in both DAWs, it works on the whole 16 together....

Forgive me for this newbie question, but i'm sure someone gotta an aswer for this.

thanks,

Joe Mitri
Old 21.03.2012, 09:59 AM
Veteran
Veteran

You get 3 stereo busses from the vsti. Check the tutorials for Live.
Or you can record each part and use audio fx on the wavs.
Old 29.03.2012, 03:23 AM
New here
New here

Thanks I figured out how to do it in Ableton Live...
But I just bought Studio One Pro 2...and I tried to do the same, and I couldn't...Anyone got an idea how to get working with studio one ?
Old 03.04.2012, 03:08 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemitri View Post
Thanks I figured out how to do it in Ableton Live...
But I just bought Studio One Pro 2...and I tried to do the same, and I couldn't...Anyone got an idea how to get working with studio one ?
Setup 3 instrument tracks each with the virus TI control plugin, each one going to a different midi channel - 1,2,3 for example.

Create 3 stereo audio tracks, set their inputs to USB1,2,3 respectively (make sure you choose to have 3 USB audio pairs as your output setup in the config page of the virus control plugin)

Also make sure to have each sound in the virus control plugin sent to the 1 of 3 USB audio outputs of your choice (more than one sound can go to the same USB audio output of course)

Then you can apply 3 different FX chains to each of the 3 Virus audio tracks (coming from the 3 USB audio outs from the Virus)

Hope that makes sense.
Old 08.04.2012, 06:21 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofine View Post
Setup 3 instrument tracks each with the virus TI control plugin, each one going to a different midi channel - 1,2,3 for example.

Create 3 stereo audio tracks, set their inputs to USB1,2,3 respectively (make sure you choose to have 3 USB audio pairs as your output setup in the config page of the virus control plugin)

Also make sure to have each sound in the virus control plugin sent to the 1 of 3 USB audio outputs of your choice (more than one sound can go to the same USB audio output of course)

Then you can apply 3 different FX chains to each of the 3 Virus audio tracks (coming from the 3 USB audio outs from the Virus)

Hope that makes sense.

Are you talking about Studio One V2 as your DAW or about Ableton...cause I know how to do it in Ableton Live...I'm asking how to do it in Studio One Pro V2 ....Hope you know how ?!
Old 10.04.2012, 02:49 PM
New here
New here

I'm talking about using Studio One to do it.

Give it a go...