Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 31.05.2009, 07:47 AM
Newborn
Newborn

Default Virus B upload patches to banks C-

Hello Everybody!

First of all, I want THANK all of you, for the helps I allready gave from this forum.

My quesion:
Anyhow is it possible to overwrite, upload patches to ROM banks (C-H), I don't need most of these patches, and RAM banks are not enough for me.
I've read all the posts regarding banks, downloaded some editor softwares, but all of the can only write to banks A-B and read the others. For me it is very slow to always backup A-B (contains my selected and edited patches) when I want to try a patch set...

cheers
Old 10.05.2017, 03:22 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3s View Post
Hello Everybody!

First of all, I want THANK all of you, for the helps I allready gave from this forum.

My quesion:
Anyhow is it possible to overwrite, upload patches to ROM banks (C-H), I don't need most of these patches, and RAM banks are not enough for me.
I've read all the posts regarding banks, downloaded some editor softwares, but all of the can only write to banks A-B and read the others. For me it is very slow to always backup A-B (contains my selected and edited patches) when I want to try a patch set...

cheers
Wondering about the same thing, any one kindly enough to give some directions?
Old 19.10.2017, 05:51 AM
Newborn
Newborn

I just bought a Virus KB mostly for the keybed - although i remember when the KB came out it had the smoothest keys, this one seems to have good keys, but not as I nostalgicly remember.

Anyway, i read that Banks C-H are overwritable, but only as a whole bank, not individual presets. So save your A & B banks with the new patches and try saving a bank to C and see if that works.