Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 18.07.2010, 12:13 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default Virus A midi sync cubase and multi mode editing

Hi everyone, I have problems sending midi clock from cubase, i've set the virus to auto but maybe I'm missing something on cubase anyone can help?

Other problem is, when making a multi i've to load single programs, and that's ok, but there's a way to edit a part while listening the other parts? the parameters are less, and when I store the modifications a message says that I've modified the singles sounds and if i swich off the virus i loose every modifications, so I'm doind something wrong or it's a limitation of the virus A?

thankyou

p.s. sorry for my bad english
Old 19.07.2010, 02:30 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilieben View Post
Hi everyone, I have problems sending midi clock from cubase, i've set the virus to auto but maybe I'm missing something on cubase anyone can help?

Other problem is, when making a multi i've to load single programs, and that's ok, but there's a way to edit a part while listening the other parts? the parameters are less, and when I store the modifications a message says that I've modified the singles sounds and if i swich off the virus i loose every modifications, so I'm doind something wrong or it's a limitation of the virus A?
Did you enable sending the MIDI clock out in Cubase? It's not a default.
Double click on the SYNC button (on the transport bar.) At the bottom left you'll be able to switch midi clock on.

As for your other question, I'm sorry I can't be of much help, as I'm not really familiar with the Virus A. Hopefully someone else will be able to provide an answer.
Old 19.07.2010, 09:44 AM
New here

thanks, i've tried that way, maybe I've made a mistake
Old 19.07.2010, 03:19 PM
New here

I found maybe can be good to know if someone need it, however to edit a single program while listening the multiparts there is a multi-sigle mode pressing the single button and multi button at the same time