Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 25.12.2004, 04:45 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default *Resolved*Custom Virus Gallery, assorted questions*Resolved*

Where is this custom Virus gallery I have seen mentioned in older threads. I've searched but, me no find, ha. Im sure I'll be made a fool and I've been staring at the link all the while. Or it does not exist. Second, how is the third OSC accessed on the Virus Indigo or B series. I read a review in SOS about Indigo, how it says you have to look through menus, but on Indigo 2 it has a dedicated button. Thirdly, How do the pots feel on your Access equipment after X amount of time. Has anybody replaced pots or buttons or the like.

Merry frickin Christmas
Old 25.12.2004, 11:10 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Default Re: Custom Virus Gallery and assorted questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdroid
Where is this custom Virus gallery I have seen mentioned in older threads. I've searched but, me no find, ha. Im sure I'll be made a fool and I've been staring at the link all the while. Or it does not exist.
The only one I know is this one of a desktop version of an Indigo.

http://www.sunesha.nu/virusforum/vie...ghlight=indigo

Only prob is the owner has taken the pictures down from their webspace, so it's defunkt.

Quote:
Second, how is the third OSC accessed on the Virus Indigo or B series. I read a review in SOS about Indigo, how it says you have to look through menus, but on Indigo 2 it has a dedicated button.
By pressing "Edit" button in the Osc section and scrolling along until you find the Osc3 options.

Quote:
Thirdly, How do the pots feel on your Access equipment after X amount of time.
On my Indigo, a little vulnerable, but not overtly.

Quote:
Has anybody replaced pots or buttons or the like.
Yes, i'm going to replace a couple of pots first thing after Christmas/NewYear as the previous owner must have exerted undue mechanical force on those two (or they got slightly bumped in transit) and the aforementioned pots are slightly wobbly.

I am getting the pots directly from Access' hardware branch. They will cost 3 Euros per pot (= ?2.12 GBP, or $4 USD), which I think is a bit steep - twice the price of normal.
The hardware branch is based in Germany, too, though, so with myself being English I just hope they take PayPal!

Quote:
Merry frickin Christmas
Thanks! And a funky one to you too.
Old 26.12.2004, 07:14 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Thanks, I'll probably just end up getting and Indigo 1 then, It looks like access makes a quality box for their code. Those pots are kinda steep, but at least you'll know that they should intergrate perfectly. Thanks for the response
Old 30.12.2004, 08:01 AM

Default Re: Custom Virus Gallery and assorted questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo
I am getting the pots directly from Access' hardware branch. They will cost 3 Euros per pot (= ?2.12 GBP, or $4 USD), which I think is a bit steep - twice the price of normal.
The hardware branch is based in Germany, too, though, so with myself being English I just hope they take PayPal!
Useful bit of info. Could you please post the contact details of this 'hardware' branch of Access. Perhaps make it a sticky in the 'Trouble with ur Virus' section of the forum.

Cheers

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....