Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 11.03.2005, 12:50 AM
This forum member lives here

LOL Ten......maybe the new Ti rejected the USB 1.1 speeds.....

EnjoyRC....ive checked out your site and music extensively.......personally im not too keen on the music...but i think its well written and very well produced (well it sounds good on a pair of 624's). Great site aswell. Hope to hear more of your tunes in the coming months

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 11.03.2005, 01:07 AM
Pro
Pro

Default Re: Official Word from Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyRC
the official word from Access that the TI series is shipping the last week of APRIL.

So zZ sound's date was real
Old 11.03.2005, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten
Hey, maybe they are working on a special suprise for us and have upgraded all the hardware with a full USB2 or firewire version giving all 16 audio outputs in the host sequencer....Yea like hell! haha, sort it out Access for jesus suffering fuck sake.

ten
thats what im talkin bout

nice to daydream over but highly unlikely
Old 11.03.2005, 10:30 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

As an owner of a Virus C I was sorely tempted by the TI (Was gonna sell my C)..

but in the end..purely due to the pathetic way that Access have handled this..i bought a Roland Fantom X8 and kept my Virus C..

It's a pity that such a good product/company have let themselves down to this extent..I am sure we understand that developement of a synth like the TI takes a lot of time.. However..you can fool some of the people some of the time.. but not all of the people all of the time..

Virus users seem very loyal.. and i am sure that Access are aware of this.. However you can only play on our loyalty for so long..

They should start up a taxi firm.. It'll be with you in a minute luv, it's just pulling into your street.... yeah right!!!!!

I would think alot more of them if they kept us in the loop along the way and were realistic

It's a real poor show
(P4 3GHz,1gigDDRAM,120gig Raid 0)running Sonar 4,Yamaha DSP factory,SW1000,AX16,Midiman 2x2, dual TFT/Access VirusC/Nord Rack2/Korg Karma/MS2000/Poly 800/DWS6000/Roland JV1080/MC505/JP8000/ALPHAJUNO/Fantom X8 OS2 1GB Storage,512Mb RAM/Yamaha 01V with MY8AT....AMD 64, Reason 2.5,Edirol Midi interface
Old 11.03.2005, 11:09 AM

Guys in a way its good u all have this reaction to how the Ti is being handled. In a strange way it shows a passionate commitment to a good product. Yes, its no fun not knowing whats going on.....however it would be a greater shame if no-one cared. The reality is there is no other VA on the market which can do what a Virus can do.......and for that privilage sometimes we have to wait.

At first it became annoying to me to have to wait etc etc. But now....im about to undertake a shitload of stressful uni exams. From my point of veiw a major distraction wouldnt be too cool.

Id just like to state the bleeding obvious. One has to assume Access are very well aware of the fact they've made an error of judgement on how long its going to take to materialise. Its about time we really do give them a break and stop busting balls...... The reality is comapanies are unlikely to admit an error....just as Tony Blair wouldnt conceede it was a mistake to go into Iraq. This is just life. I for one am just patiently waiting for the Ti to arrive.....whenever that might be.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 11.03.2005, 12:06 PM

...are you still trying to get that tshirt out of them DS?

Old 11.03.2005, 12:09 PM

Hehe Blay.....ive already had it delivered. Im featured in their broucher.....

DS

Old 11.03.2005, 02:36 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

Since the specs were out months ago, it's fair to assume that the hardware units are built and they won't make a revision anytime soon.
Software is the problem and it's no surprise. However, for all these months of delay, it has to be a FUCKING HUGE problem no?

And regarding "full USB2 or firewire version giving all 16 audio outputs in the host sequencer"...That's unfortunately too good to be true
Old 11.03.2005, 11:22 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default is this really true..

If this is true I'm lost for words. 8O That Clavia G2X is starting to look more and more appealing.
Old 14.03.2005, 06:28 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Access may have under estimated the pre orders. I guess they are polishing the TI really smoothly before they send out that hot stuff worldwide. I think the delay is better than having TIs with bugs.