Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 27.02.2010, 02:49 PM
New here
New here

Unhappy Thinking about selling my virus:(

ok i have run into a problem with my virus, and now im thinking about finding an alternative synth... i have had my virus for about 4 years now, and i have experienced allot of things that made me want to pull my hair out of my head, but never started to think about selling it....

I use virus control all the time, and i use all 3 usb outs, but no more then 3-5 channels, without any major problems.

Now sometime my virus, gets a virus or something like that, when i use usb2 and usb3 the sound gets smashed to bits by something that sound like a heavy distortion, but if i route my sound thru usb1, it sounds as it should... and its only one specific project

can someone please tell me why, and help me before my baby gets trashed???

I have bounced 2 samples one from usb1 and one from usb2...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sz1yw0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wu1xxe
Old 28.02.2010, 09:50 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

@ Tornado_Tom

Just get in contact with ACCESS support, they will help you to sort out the problems. It's difficult to say what your problems are with your Virus and there could be various.

Normally it's not the synth itself but the configuration of your PC/MAC or connection (USB/MIDI) and the integration of the VST in your system.

So, just try to get the support from ACCESS.

Cheers
Old 30.03.2010, 03:36 AM
New here
New here

I was having a similar problem with my ti desktop and on some advice from here I purchased a dedicated pcie usb root hub so it isn't sharing bandwidth with my other usb devices. Seems to have done the trick so far.