Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 23.10.2007, 07:38 PM
New here
New here

Send a message via ICQ to dj bubis Send a message via AIM to dj bubis Send a message via Yahoo to dj bubis
Question Need Some Advice Asap Please!

I just purchased a Virus Ti and im using my micoKontrol as a controller....for some reason the midi in jack on the Virus is messed up so the cord is constantly loose...anyways to make the story short I am going to exchange the Virus Ti either for a new one or for the Virus Ti keyboard....Im curious what your guys think....

yea the Virus Ti Keyboard is $800 more but i wont have to use a controller for it, plus the microKontrol doesnt have enough keys to my liking....or should I just go ahead and get another Virus Ti and perhaps buy a new controller???

I really appreciate your help guys, thanks a bunch!

-db
Old 24.10.2007, 12:28 AM
Pro
Pro

I'd go for the Key board version of the TI. The Virus fullsize keyboards are really good quality (not so much the polar keyboards) so you can't go wrong there. and you can still use the TI as a controller for other things. It actually has a remote mode for exactly this.
Old 24.10.2007, 01:27 PM
New here
New here

Send a message via ICQ to dj bubis Send a message via AIM to dj bubis Send a message via Yahoo to dj bubis

I appreciate the help Ledge, I ended up going with what you said....I got the keyboard version...

Im having problems with Logic Platinum 5.1 finding the Virus KB...Unfortunately I have a PC and thats the last version of logic that is compatible...

Anybody familiar with Logic Platinum 5.1 or would you guys recommend someother program?!?! Please dont say reason...

-db
Old 24.10.2007, 02:57 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

I'd try Tracktion 3 from Mackie. I hate Cubase and Sonar; I've never used Logic.

I have a short attention span and I like everything to be on one screen, which is how Tracktion rolls. Go to Mackie's site and download the demo. You'll like it!
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile