Only caught glimpse of it late last night (about 3am here, i'm a midnight owl!) so couldn't look more into the specifics (hence the rushed front page at that time), but it looks sexy as heck! Great name, too.
[Access Virus TI Snow press release - 1.1mb PDF
[Virus Ti Snow QuickStart manual - 717kb PDF
* Identical software feature set to TI (including Hypersaw, Wavetables, Graintables, Formants, Moog filters, programmable arp's, Virus Control, etc.)
* 1 x DSP chip (as opposed to 2 for all the other TIs).
* >50 voice polyphony.
* 4-part multi-timbral.
* Adaptive menus and Easy Edit modes.
* 512 RAM and 512 ROM singles and 64 x 4-part multis.
* Integration with Logic 8, Cubase 4, Ableton Live 7, Pro Tools 7.4, Sonar 7 and FL Studio 7.
* The same Full Speed 12Mb/s USB v2
as the standard Virus TIs is used here, for MIDI and Audio (but with 3 additional stereo audio outputs
- Soon to be launched as an OS upgrade for standard Virus TIs too. [OS v2.7, due for release Q2 2008]).
* 2 x 24-bit analog inputs, 2 x 192KHz/24bit balanced (+4dB) analog outputs, USB (B-type), Midi In and Out.
* White fascia, with 6 knobs, 21 buttons and 18 white LEDs.
* 11x6" (28x15cm).
* Comes with gig bag.
* Perhaps some new soundsets, too.
[Bank A Factory - 8mb zip
[Bank D Factory - 12mb zip
SonicState NAMM 2008 press release
SonicState Video: [Virus TI Snow - 25.6mb WMV
[GearJunkies - Snow news article