Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 19.01.2007, 10:42 PM
New here
New here

Default Indicator that the virus is receiving midi?

Is there some kind of light or something on the display that let's you know if the virus is receiving midi?

Had a power outage that blew some monitors and I'm wondering if it effed my virus. Not getting any sound now, but everything still lights up nice. Trying to pinpoint the problem. First step is to verify that midi is getting to the virus, but I can't remember if there is an indicator on the virus and didn't see anything in the manual about it.

FYI virus C desktop using controller keyboard thru comp.

PS is there some kind of demo mode I can put it into so that it will produce sound on it's own?
Then I can just plug in some 'phones and verify that it is indeed outputting audio at least.
Old 20.01.2007, 08:05 AM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

On the TI, demo mode is via the two Matrix destination keys.
Old 20.01.2007, 08:24 AM
Pro
Pro

Send a message via AIM to logo80 Send a message via MSN to logo80

on the B you can see a little black note on the display when it receive a signal o a wait note when it receive a signal on a different midi channel (it do not sounds); the same happens with controllers but the symbol is a sort of dot with a little line on upper left (I wonder what it really means...)
Regards, Lorenzo
Old 29.01.2007, 02:32 AM
New here
New here

same with the C